RST Oil Fluids
Silicone viscosity standards are commonly used to verify calibration of Brookfield Viscometers and Rheometers.
These Oil Fluids are for use with the RST series Rheometers. Like all Brookfield Viscosity Standards, the RST Oil Fluids are accurate to ±1% of stated viscosity values. RST Oil Fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with certificate of calibration.
Viscosity Standards / RST Oil Fluids / Brookfield
- Accuracy: ±1% of viscosity value
- Appropriate for use at shear rates greater than 500 sec-1
- Recommended for Brookfield RST series Rheometers
- Brookfield oil viscosity standards are hydrocarbon based, either mineral oil or polybutenes
Note: Other oil fluids are available - call for detailsBrookfield Viscosity Standards are accurate to ±1% of the stated viscosity and are certified by methods traceable to the United States National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- The selection of one or two fluids will normally provide sufficient measurement points to verify calibration of your instrument. All fluids are supplied in 1/2 liter (1 pint) containers complete with a certificate of calibration.