plug'n'clean 3-chamber cleaning line with drying device
Manufactured in series for standard cleaning processes
The xtra line 2 - plug‘n‘clean concept consists of manual cleaning lines with 2, 3 or 4 chambers in different tank sizes. With these serially manufactured and highly applications-oriented cleaning lines various cleaning processes can be realised and different cleaning tasks accomplished.
Ultrasonic cleaning lines / plug‘n‘clean / Elma
- short delivery times
- favourable price
- xtra 2 technology and components
- Multi-frequency with 25/45 kHz (switchable) and power control
- Sweep, Degas, Pulse and oscillation function are individually activatable
- Time switch for individual adjustment of the heating start and switch-off of the devices
- Adjustable temperature for cleaning and rinsing devices (< 80 °C) as well as for drying devices (< 120 °C)
- Easy retrofit of ancillaries at any time, such as filter pump units, oil separators, etc.
- Equipped with floor tank as standard