Tilting stereo microscope with zoom objective lens KSW8000 series
The KSW8000 Miscroscope is a scientific precision instrument that has been specially designed for professional use in gemmology. It is manufactured to the highest optical and mechanical standards and is suitable for many years of daily use in the laboratory.
The modern lighting system with a combination of transmitted light, reflected light and darkfield LED lighting allows an accurate and complete analysis of the object surface. The flexible light conductor ensures optimal illumination. The stereoscopic head of the microscope is equipped with two separate optical systems which give the image an excellent field depth, and also has a continuous zoom with a range of 0.7x to 4.5x.
The body and head of the microscope can be rotated by 360° and the stand can be tilted by 90° for changing between a vertical and a horizontal position. An additional phototube allows imaging for presentation or documentation purposes.
Tilting stereo microscope with zoom objective lens / KSW8000 / Kruess
- Modern lighting system: Combination of transmitted light, incident light and darkfield LED lighting as well as integrated daylighting
- Flexible light conductor included
- Body and head can be rotated 360 °
- Tripod can be tilted up to 90 °
- Magnification 7-45x infinitely zoomable over the whole range
- Maximum flexibility
- Wide range of accessories, such as stone pincers, plan lens with iris diaphragm, polarization device and immersion cuvette