CTX Texture Analyzer
You put a lot of effort into your product.
We make sure your customers don't have to.
Now available, our New CTX Texture Analyzer is an advanced model for compression and tension testing of materials. It allows quick, efficient testing for busy labs that need to improve productivity while maintaining quality.
The CTX usability features allow for easy set up to get you up and running quickly. Whether you are testing the consistency of pills and tablets, the peel-ability of a yogurt lid, or the tensile strength of lipstick, our new CTX will meet your ever-growing testing needs.
The addition of TexturePro Software makes the CTX ideal for R&D labs performing material evaluation/characterization tests. It also is great in QC applications where data can be sent or saved in multiple formats.
Texture Analyzers / CTX Texture Analyzer / Brookfield
- Controlled stress/rate operation to analyze comprehensive flow behavior
- Spindle barcode for auto spindle recognition
- Quick and easy automatic or manual gap setting
- Rapid temperature control of plate with Peltier option for quick profiling of viscosity vs. temperature
- User-friendly LCD touch screen with graphical display
- 11 memory slots for structured multi-step test programs
- Auto spindle identity recognition
- Quick connect coupling for easy spindle attachment
- Optional Rheo 3000 Software for PC control and data management
- 21 CFR compliance for controlled user access and data security
- Temperature control from -20°C to180°C with choice of direct immersion in bath or external circulation using the FTKY3 water jacket