PHMP Series Thermoshakers for Microplates
Excellent temperatures uniformity across the platform/microplate (patented bi-directional heating of microplates) combined with variable speed and variable temperature produces the ideal thermoshaker for microplate incubations.
Can be used with all types of standard depth microplates and offers three devices in one for maximum versatility and efficiency.
- A microplate thermoshaker
- A compact benchtop incubator without shaking
- A microplate shaker in cold or ambient temperatures
Series Thermoshakers for Microplates / PHMP / Grant
- Temperature setting range: + 25°C to 100°C
- Temperature stability ± 0.1°C, temperature uniformity ± 0.2°C due to the bi-directional heating system (platform and lid)
- Shaking speed: 250 to 1200rpm
- Rapid heat-up
- Continuous or timed operation, with alarm buzzer and automatic switch-off facility
- Choice of two models with capacity for two (PHMP) or four (PHMP-4) 96- or 384-well microplates
- The heated lid completely covers the flat heating plate to provide bi-directional heating and excellent temperature stability and uniformity, whilst preventing condensation
- Combination of bi-directional heating and powerful orbital shaking capability produces the maximum yield from incubations
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of temperature, shaking speed and time via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display