The RSO Stand-alone mode with easy-to-use interface makes it simple for QC Users, it can also help in Viscoelastic measurements by providing R&D users with advanced testing capabilities. RSO Flexibility allows cone/plate and concentric cylinder in a single instrument.
RSO Rheometer / Brookfield
- Controlled shear stress/shear rate operation makes it easy to study static yield to flow curve and visco- elastic behaviour.
- User-friendly Touch Screen and graphical display for stand-alone operation.
- Quick Connect Coupling System for easy spindle attachment.
- Instrument flexibility allows for cone/plate and concentric cylinder in one.
- Very Small Sample Size permits rapid test set up and clean up.
- Spindle Barcode for auto spindle recognition.
- Standalone simplicity for QC users.
- Automatic Gap Setting for quick and easy gap setting.
- Rapid Temperature Control of plate with Peltier option for quick profiling of viscosity vs. temperature.
- Optional Rheo3000 Software allows for PC control and data acquisition/analysis of multiple test files.