The ETI Indicator is a high quality digital temperature-indicating device designed for displaying and documenting the processing temperature in retorts. It complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 113, and it is ideal for thermal processing of low-acid canned foods. The ETI Indicator has a digital display that is easy to read, offers an accuracy of +/- 0.1°C, and does not constitute a potential source of mercury contamination.
Retort and Autoclave Monitoring / Temperature Indicator / Ellab
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 113
- FDA compliant alternative to mercury-in-glass thermometers
- Dual interchangeable sensor
- NIST traceable (or equivalent) calibration certificate
- Rechargeable backup battery