Polarimeter for laboratory and Training P1000-LED
Indispensable for teaching and training
Our polarimeter P1000-LED is used by numerous companies and institutes for basic lab applications and training, for example, the experiment on saccharose inversion. It measures the optical rotation according to the half-shade principle, and the measurement results are read through an eyepiece and two noniuses.
Polarimeter for laboratory and Training / P1000-LED / Kruess
- Basic laboratory applications
- Sample chamber for tubes with a length of up to 220 mm
- Requires only little maintenance due to a high performance LED whose service life is up to 2000 times longer than that of conventional sodium discharge lamps
- The scope of delivery includes two measurement tube (100 and 200 mm length) with a debubbler for the proper filling.
- Can be validated due to the possibility of receiving quartz control plates for the calibration and adjustment.