PMR-30 Platform 2D Rocker - Fixed Tilt
Small but highly functional, the Grant bio PMR-30 fixed angle platform rocker provides a smooth rocking motion for gentle sample agitation. Designed to meet the challenge of workspace restrictions, the PMR-30 rocker is compact, with a low profile and small footprint, fitting neatly into the smallest workspace.
The reliable motor produces regulated and reproducible rocking throughout the speed range and, combined with the sturdy construction, will guarantee years of consistent operation. It is also extremely quiet.
Platform 2D Rocker - Fixed Tilt / PMR-30 / Grant
- Simple speed setting - from 5 to 30 oscil/min - with a graduated dial
- Fixed 7° tilt angle
- Load up to 1kg
- Continuous or timed operation, with automatic switch-off
- Reliable and extremely quiet motor produces regulated and reproducible rocking throughout the speed range
- Compact, sturdy construction with a low profile and small footprint - fits neatly into the smallest workspace.
- Simple timer setting, with large easy-to-read LED display indicating clearly the time remaining
- Smooth, non-slip mat supplied as standard - prevents vessels from slipping
- Select either continuous or timed operation - the integral electronic timer ensures accurate count-down for repeatability of time-sensitive incubatio