PMV 50 moisture analyzer is an advanced solution for measurement of moisture content of samples containing significant amount of moisture (8-100%). The drying process is carried out by means of microwaves which enable to evenly heat the whole sample's volume. The PMV 50, when compared to standard moisture analyzers, significantly shortens the drying time.
The PMV 50 microwave moisture analyzer can be successfully used wherever materials containing large amounts of water are dried, for example: dairy products, fish, meat, fruit products, syrups, creams, liquid resin.
The sample is placed in the drying chamber on a glass fibre filter. At the bottom of the chamber there is one end of the waveguide from where the microwaves are emitted. Upon process start, microwaves are equally distributed on the filter's surface and dry the sample. The moisture content is determined on the basis of the
mass loss obtained during drying.
A respective drying program is selected depending on sample
mass and its chemical composition. The average duration of this process depends on the type and mass of used substance, and takes 1 to 10 minutes. In contrast, drying using the traditional halogen moisture analyzer takes 5 to 40 minutes.
The PMV 50 microwave moisture analyzer is equipped with a temperature sensor and enables to monitor device power in order to prevent exceeding the boiling point during the process. A preset microwave power is displayed on the
indicator throughout the drying procedure.
Moisture Analyzer / PMV 50 / Radwag
- Intended for drying of samples containing significant amount of moisture (8-100%)
- Ultra-short drying time when compared to traditional moisture analyzers and standard drying methods
- Microwave-based solution
- Uniform heating of entire sample's surface
- Complex database of drying programs
- Finish mode: manual, automatic, time-defined, user-defined
- Advanced reports, time and statistical graphs
- Easy operation due to a touch screen