Endecotts produce a range of microplate sieves made from electro-formed nickel plate in stainless steel frames of 100 mm or 200 mm diameter.
Endecotts microplate sieves feature unique self clearing apertures for the sizes from 75 to 5 microns. Microplate sieves are supplied with either round or square holes. Other sizes, sieve diameters and sieve depths can be supplied as required.
It is recommended that microplate sieves are used in conjunction with a liquid medium to assist the passage of extremely fine particles through the apertures. In certain cases where this is not possible it is often found that a compatible sieve shaker can speed up the analysis, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
Microplate Sieves / Endecotts
- Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- Precise aperture (in accordance with ISO 3310, ASTM or other specifications)
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Evenly tensioned mesh (ensures accurate analysis)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)