Laboratory Refrigerator (Basic Version)
The laboratory fridge LABO-468 has 4 vertically adjustable and plastic coated shelves which rest on mountings. The shelves can optionally rest on support rails. Drawers, aluminum trays, and wire baskets are available as well.
Laboratory Refrigerator / LABO-468 / Kirsch
- PRO-ACTIVE- Control:
- Permanent, proactive monitoring of the performance data and alerts in the case of deviations – so that you can take countermeasures in good time before a fault threatens your chilled goods; world´s most accurate temperature control in refrigerated areas thanks to two standard PT-1000 sensors.
- 4 shelves, height-adjustable
- Re-circulating air cooling
- Warning in case of power failure (optical and acoustic)
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Automatical defrosting and melt water evaporation
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory
- Safety device to prevent freezing
- Optical and acoustical alarm
- Data documentation can be read via USB interface with KIRSCH Datanet software.
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission
- Low-noise compressor
- Lockable door