Vivaflow 200 Laboratory Cross Flow Cassette
0.5 - 5 l
- Plug and play laboratory cross flow cassette
- Optimal for cell culture supernatant and virus concentration
- High flow rate and recovery
Vivaflow® 200 is a ready to use and reusable laboratory crossflow cassette for concentrating up to 5 l samples. The membrane surface per device is 200 cm². One unit comes with all necessary accessories for running the device with a laboratory pump and a size 16 pump head. For speeding up the concentration, two cassettes can be run simultaneously.
Vivaflow® 200 is optimally suited for applications like cell culture supernatant concentration, virus concentration and water concentration e.g. in fish breeding facilities. This economical product offers a standard of ease of use, reliability, and flexibility unrivaled by any laboratory filtration system in the market. The thin-channel, flip-flow recirculation path of the modules provides high crossflow velocities with minimum pump speed requirements. A single 200 cm2 module typically concentrates 1 l by a factor of 50 in less than 30 min. Alternatively, two Vivaflow® 200 modules can be used in parallel for a concentration of 5 l in under 75 minutes. Near total recovery of the concentrate is achieved with a single final rinse. Vivaflow® 200 can be easily cleaned and re-used several times. All accessories for sample concentration, except a peristaltic pump with a pump head for size 16 tubing, are included in the package for using a single cassette. A 500 ml sealed diafiltration reservoir can be added to the system for rapid and convenient buffer exchange.
Laboratory Cross Flow Cassette / Vivaflow 200 / Sartorius
- Choice of three different membranes
- High retentate recovery > 90 %
- Vertical membrane design for ultra-fast concentration
- Universal rotor compatibility
- Safe sample concentration due to dead-stop volume
- Convenient concentrate recovery by pipetting
- Optional re-spin for concentrate recovery
- Volume graduation for easy reading/monitoring