RADWAG indicators and terminals in connection with weighing platforms form multifunctional laboratory balances and industrial scales operating in various ambient conditions. They can be divided by the criterion of resistance to ambient conditions and by offered functions and possibilities.
RADWAG product range comprises unsophisticated indicators offering basic functions, and advanced terminals with functionality typical of industrial computers. These devices differ in terms of ingress protection class: from ABS housing designs with IP 43, to hermetic solutions made of stainless steel with IP 68/69.
Indicator / Radwag
- measuring units: [g], [kg], [N], [ct], [lb];
- tarring in whole measuring range;
- automatic tare, tare memory;
- parts counting with equal part mass;
- +/- control of mass with set standard;
- percent setup with set standard;
- averaging of weighing result, digital filter;
- control of power supply from batteries;
- scale timer switch off;
- adjustable backlight on powering by batteries;
- adjustable baud rate between 1200-38400 bit/s;
- continuous data transmission through RS 232;
- manual or automatic mode for RS 232;
- weighing loads with switched off autozero function;
- measurement of maximum force or maximum mass
placed on weighing pan;
- measurement of force influencing the weighing pan (in Newtons);
- start mass control;
- slot for connecting an additional LCD display;
- totalizing mode.