Now available with IECEx, ATEX, and North American Explosion-proof Certifications.
The TT-100 In-Line Viscometer is designed to provide years of trouble-free service in closed loop systems which require constant monitoring and associated control of product viscosity.
In-Line Process Viscometers / TT-100 Viscometer / Brookfield
- Continuous measurement eliminates need for "Grab" sampling and allows for prediction and constant control of final product properties
- Concentric cylinder geometry (Couette type) provides viscosity measurements at defined shear conditions
- Defined shear means agreement with Brookfield Laboratory measurements at equivalent shear rates
- Constant or variable speed motors available
- 4-20 mA output signal provides a variety of display and control capabilities
- Capable of a wide range of pressures, temperatures, viscosities, flow and shear rates
- Measurement "Zone" is protected from the main flow, allowing accurate, repeatable measurement under variable conditions
- Mounts in-line supported by connections: Available in 1", 1½", 2", or 4" pipeline connections; sanitary, threaded or flanged
- Easy to check and maintain calibration
- Can be operated at shear rates of 511 sec-1 as required by the Standards of the American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Use in hazardous locations worldwide with optional IECEx, ATEX, and North American explosion-proof certifications