TORQUE CHECK – Hand Held Torque Controller
The TORQUE CHECK has been developed in order to allow operators to control the torque, calibration team to check in a fast way the accuracy of any torque testers and maintenance to control and adjust torque directly on capping heads
Easy to use, just install TORQUE CHECK on the torque tester, on the cap or under the capping head and turn slowly and smoothly in opening or closing direction.
Designed with a special mechanical system for measuring torque which cancels most non- coaxial and top load influences on the measurement. These features cancel most operator influences on the measurement for maximum repeatability.
Hand Held Torque Controller / Torque check /AT2E
- Digital display
- Measures in opening and closing directions
- Measuring range: 00.00 to 60.00 Kgf.cm
- 2 Measuring modes (continue, peak)
- Units: Kgf.cm / Inch.lbs / N.m / N.cm
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of full scale
- measures memory with curves
- Loading / Transfer by USB (PC)
- Delivered with ASTM certificate