Grain sieves are specially manufactured to meet the requirements of ISO 5223. They are used by Government Intervention Boards and similar organisations worldwide for testing grains and cereals.
Grain sieves are available in 200 mm diameter brass or stainless steel frames, in either full or half height depths and with either mild or stainless steel slotted plate.
Grain Sieves / Endecotts
- Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- Precise aperture (in accordance with ISO 5223)
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)