BTLT- 1 Glass Bottle Top Load Tester –
Maximum Top Load Resistance Tester for Glass Bottles
The BTLT-1 is an instrument for testing the resistance to Top load effort on glass containers. It has been widely used by glass container manufacturers and users. As a standard testing instrument for the glass container industry, it offers an important technical reference to the manufacturers for maintaining or improving the product quality and performance.
Designed for easy operation and maintenance, comply with the testing standard of ISO 8113:2004.
The top load test of containers is made up to a predefined pressure point (trial test) or until destruction.
Glass Bottle Top Load Tester / BTLT- 1 /AT2E
- User-defined test cycle (up to 4 steps of pressure and holding time) satisfies different test request
- PLC integrated & Touch screen control
- Easy operation
- Can store 10 operators and 30 products
- User-defined the product lot number and sequence number
- Reviews the real-time testing curve
- Custom-made inserts for different types of samples, easier for sample installation and more accurate on the pressure point.
- Lifting platform height adjustable accordingly to samples
- Lifting platform speed adjustable
- AT2E Patented trash bin design, more safety for operating and easier for scrap cleaning