BT ETA TORQUE ECO – Dynamometric Torque Bottle
AT2E BT ETA TORQUE ECO has been developed in order to allow operators and calibration team to check in a fast way the accuracy of any torque testers.
Easy to use, just install the BT ETA TORQUE BOTTLE on the torque tester’s measurement table and turn slowly and smoothly in the opening or closing direction.
Then just compare the value on your equipment to the BT ETA TORQUE ECO torques setting.
Designed with a special mechanical system for measuring torque which cancels most non- coaxial and top load influences on the measurement. These features cancel most operator influences on the measurement for maximum repeatability.
Dynamometric Torque Bottle / BT ETA TORQUE ECO /AT2E
- Touch screen display
- Measurements in opening and closing directions
- Measuring range: 00.00 to 99.00 Kgf.cm
- 3 measuring modes (mean, peak, peak+info)
- Units: Kgf.cm / Inch.lbs / daN.cm / N.m / N.cm
- Accuracy: ± 0,2 % of full scale
- 50 product memory with 4 limits each
- 4 thresholds by product (Low, v Low, High, v High)
- 15 operator memory
- Setting of files by administrator code
- Store and transfer up to 1000 measurements
- Message + bar-graf f(x) of torque value
- Dynamic display: statistics, hour, date
- Display: product name, operator, batch N°, line N°
- 2 RS USB output (PC – printer)
- Language: French, Italian, Spanish, English, German
- Delivered with calibration certificate COFRAC