VARIO® diaphragm pump MV 2 VARIO select (down to 0.3 mbar)
Four-stage diaphragm pumps - like the MV 2 VARIO select - are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of non-corrosive gases at fractional millibar vacuum levels. Wetted parts are made of aluminum, stainless steel and carefully selected plastics suitable for a wide range of non-corrosive applications. The MV 2 VARIO select continuously adapts its motor speed to hold the desired vacuum level. That means the pump is whisper-quiet and generates ultra-low vibrations, and has high leak tightness. The highly flexible fabric-reinforced double FKM diaphragm is ideal for extended operating life. The VARIO® design includes the variable speed pump and the VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with an external gauge head. The demand-responsive motor speed control on VARIO®models further extends the already long lifetimes of diaphragms and valves.
Diaphragm pumps / MV 2 VARIO select / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface and predefined applications simplifies work in the laboratory
- automatic boiling point detection and adjustment of the vacuum for short process times
- extraordinary diaphragm life for minimum operational and servicing costs
- contamination-free pumping and evacuation
- excellent ultimate vacuum, and even better ultimate vacuum with VARIO®version in TURBO·MODE for use as backing pump for turbo pumps