Diaphragm pump MV 2 NT (down to 0.3 mbar)
Four-stage diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of gases when the need is to reach fractional millibar ultimate vacuums. All parts in contact with pumped vapors or gases are made of aluminum, stainless steel and carefully selected plastics suitable for a wide range of non-corrosive applications. The new NT-series pumps provide whisper-quiet and ultra-low-vibration operation, high leak-tightness and improved vacuum. The highly flexible, fabric-reinforced double diaphragm made of FKM offers extended operating life.
Diaphragm pumps / MV 2 NT / Vacuubrand
- contamination-free pumping and evacuation
- high flow rate even near ultimate vacuum
- outstanding ultimate vacuum
- whisper quiet and ultra-low vibration
- exceptionally long diaphragm life and maintenance-free drive system for low lifetime costs