Diamond sieves are high precision measuring instruments specially manufactured to meet the strict requirements of the diamond industry. They are produced from stainless steel and offer a rapid and extremely accurate method of sizing.
Endecotts can currently supply stainless steel plate fitted with bezels in 8-inch diameter.
Diamond Sieves / Endecotts
- Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- Precise aperture
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Evenly tensioned mesh (ensures accurate analysis)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)