Claristep® Syringeless Filters
Preparing samples by particle removal is an essential step prior to nearly all analytical techniques, such as high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC). Sartorius has developed a new, easy-to-use and straightforward filtration setup. The manually operated Claristep® Filtration System consisting of a station and filter units offers a novel way for clarifying your samples prior to analysis. Claristep® Filters are suitable for small sample volumes of 60 to 600 µl and are used without a syringe. By using the accessory Claristep® Station up to eight samples can be processed simultaneously.
Syringeless Filters / Claristep® / Sartorius
- Up to 8 Samples are pipetted in the filter reservoirs
- Close the station lid & sample lids automatically align & seal
- Apply slight uniform pressure with the palm your hand
- In 3 seconds you're done!
- Short sample contact time
- Highest purity materials
- Virtually extractable & leachable free
- Fast & Simple to use