Dial Reading Viscometer
The original Brookfield Dial Reading Viscometer has been the lab standard used around the world since 1934. Current units have been improved with a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob so the selection of any one of the 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models) is quick and easy. The direct-drive design results in extremely quiet operation and greater versatility while the universal power supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources.
Laboratory Viscometer / Dial Reading Viscometer / Brookfield
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full-scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full-scale range
- Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- The electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
- Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Traditional Brookfield quality
- Explosion-proof model is available.