Chemistry diaphragm pump MD 4CRL NT (down to 1.5 mbar)
For applications requiring an especially high leak tightness of the pump, we recommend the MD 4CRL NT. The three-stage construction provides an advantageous combination of high pumping speed and very low ultimate vacuum. All major parts of the MD 4CRL NT in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics or a special, highly corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms provide increased reliability and extended operating life. Every single pump is tested for an integral leakage rate of 0.001 mbar l/s.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MD 4CRL NT / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance
- exceptionally high performance even close to the very low ultimate vacuum
- integral leakage rate 0.001 mbar l/s verified at every single pump
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system