Chemistry diaphragm pump ME 2C NT (down to 70 mbar)
One-stage diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of gases and vapors at low vacuum requirement. In contrast to waterjet pumps, they do not consume water and therefore do not produce any contaminated wastewater in daily use. Typical applications are vacuum ovens, filtrations and multi-port manifolds for medium throughput, as well as pumping of gases and oil-free evacuation in general. The one-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum down to 70 mbar.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps and -pumping systems / ME 2C NT / Vacuubrand
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- powerful, even for parallel operation of several applications
- high performance even at low vacuum levels
- outstanding chemical resistance
- long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system