Coffee sieves are specially designed for the coffee industry where they are used for grading coffee beans.
They are manufactured with brass or stainless steel frames of 8 inch or 200 mm or 100 mm diameter and fitted with round hole, stainless steel perforated plate.
A complete range is available based on the '64th inches.' standard measurements.
Coffee Sieves / Endecotts
- Precision frame (ensures consistent nestability)
- Precise aperture
- Natural fillet (free flowing of sample)
- Totally sealed (no crevice to lose material)
- Safe edge (big radius makes it comfortable to handle)
- Serial number (ensures full traceability)