Chemistry pumping unit PC 620 select (down to 1.5 mbar)
This chemistry vacuum pumping unit is an economical, compact solution for simultaneous operation of two electronically controlled vacuum applications with a single pump. Based on our popular MD 4C NT three-stage chemistry diaphragm pump, the PC 620 select is frequently used for vacuum applications involving even high boiling point solvents. This pump has sufficient capacity to run two demanding applications simultaneously.
Both vacuum ports have independent solenoid valves for electronic vacuum control, and check valves to protect against cross contamination and interference. The integrated VACUU·SELECT controller provides an easy-to-use, application based interface that covers all common lab applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, it constantly monitors the pressure and switches to 2 point control mode to hold the pressure stable when a boiling point is detected. The inlet separator, made of glass with a robust protective coating, prevents particles and liquid droplets from entering the pump, preventing damage and extending pump life. And the exhaust vapor condenser allows for nearly complete recovery of solvents when used with a chilled water line or recirculating chiller for economical recycling and environmental protection.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 620 select / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface simplifies work in the laboratory
- predefined applications save time and give reproducible result
- easy-to-use application editor allows own process sequences
- meets high vacuum requirements for most high boiling solvents
- PC 620 select allows simultaneous operation of two independent vacuum applications with electronic vacuum control