Chemistry pumping unit PC 610 select (down to 1.5 mbar)
Our PC 600-series chemistry pumping units of this series are an excellent choice for supporting electronically controlled evaporation or drying processes with even many high boiling point solvents. Our popular MD 4C NT three-stage chemistry diaphragm pump, with its 2 mbar ultimate vacuum rating, is the heart of these pumping units. Typical applications include lab applications such as rotary evaporation, vacuum drying ovens, and vacuum distillation.
The integrated VACUU·SELECT controller provides an easy-to-use, application-based interface that covers all common lab applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, it constantly monitors the pressure and switches to 2 point control mode to hold the pressure stable when a boiling point is detected. The controller also allows for easy manual vacuum control for simple processes. The inlet separator, made of glass with a protective coating, prevents particles and liquid droplets from entering the pump. The exhaust vapor condenser provides nearly 100% recovery of solvents for economical recycling and environmental protection.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 610 select / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface simplifies work in the laboratory
- predefined applications save time and give reproducible results
- easy-to-use application editor allows own process sequences
- meets high vacuum requirements for most high boiling solvents
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery