Chemistry pumping unit PC 520 select (down to 7 mbar)
This chemistry vacuum pumping unit is an economical, compact solution for simultaneous operation of two electronically controlled vacuum applications with one single pump. Based on our popular MZ 2C NT two-stage chemistry diaphragm pump, the PC 520 select is frequently used for medium-sized vacuum applications involving common solvents.
Both vacuum ports have independent solenoid valves for electronic vacuum control and check valves to protect against cross contamination and interference. With an intuitive, application-based interface, the VACUU·SELECT controller offers predefined vacuum processes for all common laboratory applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, it detects the boiling pressure and switches to two point control to hold the pressure stable when a boiling point is detected. The inlet separator, made of glass with a robust protective coating, prevents particles and liquid droplets from entering the pump, preventing damage and extending pump life. And the exhaust vapor condenser allows for nearly complete recovery of solvents when used with a chilled water line or recirculating chiller for economical recycling and environmental protection.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 520 select / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface simplifies work in the laboratory
- predefined applications save time and give reproducible results
- easy-to-use application editor allows own process sequences
- powerful vacuum pump with excellent chemical and condensate compatibility
- PC 520 select allows simultaneous operation of two independent applications with electronic vacuum control