Chemistry pumping unit PC 511 select (down to 7 mbar)
The PC 511 select is an economical, compact solution for simultaneously running two independent vacuum applications with a single pump. Our popular MZ 2C NT two stage chemistry diaphragm pump is the heart of these pumping units, frequently used for medium-sized vacuum applications involving common solvents.
With an intuitive, application-based interface, the VACUU·SELECT controller offers predefined vacuum processes for all common laboratory applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, the electronically controlled port detects the boiling pressure and switches to two point control to hold pressure steady when a boiling point is detected. A second, manually controlled vacuum port permits simultaneous operation of a second vacuum application on the same pump. The inlet separator, made of glass with a robust protective coating, prevents particles and liquid droplets from entering the pump, preventing damage and extending pump life. And the exhaust vapor condenser allows for nearly complete recovery of solvents when used with a chilled water line or recirculating chiller for economical recycling and environmental protection.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 511 select / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface simplifies work in the laboratory
- predefined applications save time and give reproducible results
- easy-to-use application editor allows own process sequences
- powerful vacuum pump with excellent chemical and condensate compatibility
- PC 511 select allows simultaneous operation of two independent vacuum applications