VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3003 VARIO select (down to 0.6 mbar)
The PC 3003 VARIO select pumping unit precisely controls the vacuum level in order to achieve unparalleled process control. With its high pumping speed and deep ultimate vacuum, this pump is suitable for demanding applications with high boiling point solvents in low-temperature conditions. The integrated VACUU·SELECT controller provides an easy-to-use, application-based interface that covers all common lab applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run fully automated distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, the VACUU·SELECT controller continuously detects the boiling point and automatically adjusts the vacuum process as necessary.
And the VARIO control algorithm maintains the desired vacuum level without running the motor faster than necessary. This prevents bumping and foaming, makes the pump whisper quiet, and extends maintenance intervals. The inlet separator, made of glass with a robust protective coating, prevents particles and liquid droplets from entering the pump, preventing damage and extending pump life. And the exhaust vapor condenser allows for nearly complete recovery of solvents when used with a chilled water line or recirculating chiller for economical recycling and environmental protection.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 3003 VARIO select / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface and predefined applications simplifies work in the laboratory
- automatic boiling point detection and adjustment of the vacuum for short process times
- ideal for evaporation of high-boiling solvents even at low temperatures
- extraordinary diaphragm life for minimum operational and servicing costs
- excellent environmental compatibility through low energy consumption and efficient solvent recovery