VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3002 VARIO select (down to 7 mbar)
The PC 3002 VARIO select pumping unit precisely controls the vacuum level in order to achieve unparalleled process control. This two-stage MZ 2C VARIO pump at the core of the PC 3002 VARIO is suitable for work with most common solvents. The integrated VACUU·SELECT controller provides an easy-to-use, application-based interface that covers all common lab applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run fully automated distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, the VACUU·SELECT controller detects the boiling point and automatically adjusts the vacuum process as necessary. The application desired vacuum, and other parameters can also be combined or controlled individually. The pump runs only as fast as necessary due to the VARIO control. This extends the maintenance intervals and makes the pumping unit whisper-quiet. The inlet separator, made of glass with a protective coating, prevents particles and liquid droplets from entering the pump. The exhaust vapor condenser provides nearly 100% recovery of solvents for economical recycling and environmental protection.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 3002 VARIO select / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface and predefined applications simplifies work in the laboratory
- automatic boiling point detection and adjustment of the vacuum for short process times
- compact and efficient, good ultimate vacuum even with open gas ballast valve
- very quiet, low-vibration operation and extra long service intervals
- excellent environmental compatibility through low energy consumption and efficient solvent recovery