Chemistry pumping unit PC 201 NT (down to 1.5 mbar)
This chemistry pumping unit has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors in chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories. Typical applications are rotary evaporators, vacuum concentrators and vacuum drying ovens with high boiling solvents. The manual flow control valve regulates the effective pumping speed at the vacuum connection; the vacuum manometer offers an analog vacuum display. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The exhaust waste vapor condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 201 NT / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- manual vacuum control, analog vacuum display
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery