Chemistry pumping unit PC 101 NT (down to 7 mbar)
This chemistry pumping unit has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation, and pumping of gases and vapors in chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories. Typical applications are rotary evaporators and vacuum drying ovens. The manual flow control valve regulates the effective pumping speed at the vacuum connection, the vacuum manometer offers an analog vacuum display. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling and active protection of the environment.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 101 NT / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- high performance even at low vacuum levels
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast for condensate purge
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery
- manual vacuum control, analog vacuum display