Chemistry diaphragm pump MZ 2C EX +AK+EK (ATEX-Pumps)
ATEX chemistry vacuum systems are ready for use for applications with large amounts of condensable vapors due to optimally configured accessories. Typical applications are rotary evaporators and drying ovens with potentially explosive atmospheres. The separator at the inlet (AK) retains particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery. Included in delivery is a separate gas ballast connection part for use with inert gas.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MZ 2C EX +AK+EK / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- flameproof motor with integrated, self-locking overload and excess temperature protection for direct 230V / 50Hz single phase power supply. No need for any additional and specific overcurrent protection device
- overpressure safety relief valves internally and at the outlet
- safety diaphragm technology with an option for inert gas purge and detection of diaphragm breakage
- separator AK and emission condenser EK for pump protection and solvent recovery