Chemistry diaphragm pump MV 10C EX +AK+EK (ATEX-Pumps)
ATEX chemistry diaphragm pumps offer all advantages of oil-free chemistry diaphragm pumps. Typical applications are rotary evaporators and drying ovens with potentially explosive atmospheres. The ATEX approval includes the interior of the pump (in contact with pumped gases) as well as the surrounding area of the pump. All wetted parts of the pumps have excellent chemical resistance and are mainly made of antistatic materials. Included in delivery is a separate gas ballast connection part for use of inert gas.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MV 10C EX +AK+EK / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- flame proof motor with integrated, self-locking overload and excess temperature protection for direct 230V / 50Hz single phase power supply. No need for any additional and specific overcurrent protection device
- overpressure safety relief valves internally and at outlet
- safety diaphragm technology with option for inert gas purge and detection of diaphragm breakage
- separator AK and emission condenser EK for pump protection and solvent recovery