Chemistry vacuum system MD 4C NT +2AK (down to 1.5 mbar)
This chemistry vacuum system has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors in chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories that do not require condensation of solvent vapors at the outlet. This system is well proven for high vacuum requirements with high boiling solvents. Typical applications are vacuum concentrators, rotary evaporators and drying ovens. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The catchpot at the outlet collects condensate, avoids condensate backflow towards the pump and reinforces the whisper-quiet operation of the pump.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MD 4C NT +2AK / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- separators at inlet and outlet to collect condensates