Chemistry vacuum system MD 4C NT +AK+EK (down to 1.5 mbar)
This chemistry vacuum system has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors in chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories. This system is ideal for high vacuum requirements with high boiling solvents. Typical applications are rotary evaporators and drying ovens. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling of solvents and active protection of the environment.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MD 4C NT +AK+EK / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery