Chemistry diaphragm pump MD 1C (down to 1.5 mbar)
Three-stage chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors and meet high requirements regarding ultimate vacuum. The three-stage construction provides an advantageous combination of high pumping speed and deep ultimate vacuum in a pump with a very small footprint. All parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms increase reliability and extend operating life. The MD 1C with gas ballast valve is optimally prepared for pumping easily condensable vapors (high boiling solvents).
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MD 1C / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- exceptionally high performance even at low vacuum
- excellent ultimate vacuum even with gas ballast
- whisper quiet and ultra-low vibration
- proven long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system