VARIO® chemistry pumping unit PC 3016 VARIO select
The ME 16C VARIO select pump is an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors. This single stage pump provides an advantageous combination of high pumping speed and 70 mbar ultimate vacuum that make it a great choice for evaporation of large quantities of low boiling point solvents. With pump heads constructed from chemical resistant fluoroplastics, and the proven PTFE sandwich diaphragm, our chemistry rated pumps feature unrivaled service intervals.
The integrated VACUU·SELECT controller provides an easy-to-use, application based interface that covers all common lab applications. The VACUU·SELECT controller has you covered. Use manual set-point-control for simple processes, run fully automated distillations, or create your own application with simple drag-and-drop editing. For solvent evaporation, the VACUU·SELECT controller continuously detects the boiling point and automatically adjusts the vacuum process to meet process requirements. With VARIO control, the pump runs only as fast as is necessary. This extends the maintenance intervals and makes the pumping unit quiet.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / PC 3016 VARIO / Vacuubrand
- VACUU·SELECT vacuum controller with graphical user interface and predefined applications simplifies work in the laboratory
- automatic boiling point detection and adjustment of the vacuum for short process times
- suitable for evaporation of large quantities of low-boiling solvents
- extraordinary diaphragm life for minimum operational and servicing costs
- excellent environmental compatibility through low energy consumption and efficient solvent recovery