Chemistry diaphragm pump MZ 2C NT (down to 7 mbar)
Chemistry-design diaphragm pumps are an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of corrosive gases and vapors. The two-stage construction provides an advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum. All parts in contact with pumped media are made of chemically resistant fluoroplastics. Well-proven PTFE sandwich diaphragms increase reliability and extend operating life. The pump MZ 2C NT is equipped with a gas ballast valve for continuous condensate purge increasing the pumping capability of condensable vapors. This pump is our most popular chemistry diaphragm pump and is the heart of a family of VACUUBRAND pumping systems. The NT-series features further improved performance data and superior vapor tolerance.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MZ 2C NT / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- high performance even at low vacuum levels
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast for condensate purge
- whisper quiet and low vibration
- long diaphragm life, maintenance-free drive system