Chemistry diaphragm pump MZ 2C NT +AK+EK (down to 7 mbar)
This chemistry vacuum system has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation, and pumping of gases and vapors in chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories. Typical applications are rotary evaporators, vacuum concentrators, and vacuum drying ovens. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling, and active protection of the environment.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps /MZ 2C NT +AK+EK / Vacuubr
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- high performance even at low vacuum levels
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast for condensate purge
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery