Chemistry diaphragm pump MZ 2C NT +2AK (down to 7 mbar)
This chemistry vacuum system has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors in chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories where there are no requirements for condensation of solvent vapors at the outlet. Typical applications are vacuum concentrators, gel dryers and filtration. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The separator at the outlet collects condensate, avoids condensate backflow towards the pump, and reinforces the whisper-quiet operation of the pump.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MZ 2C NT +2AK / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- high performance even at low vacuum levels
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast for condensate purge
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- separators at inlet and outlet to collect condensates