Chemistry diaphragm pump MZ 2C NT +AK+M+D (down to 7 mbar)
This chemistry vacuum system has a wide range of applications like evacuation, evaporation and pumping of gases and vapors in chemical, biological and pharmaceutical laboratories where there are no requirements for condensation of solvent vapors at the outlet. The manual flow control valve regulates the effective pumping speed at the vacuum connection, the vacuum manometer offers an analog vacuum display. This system is well proven for filtration. The separator at the inlet (AK), made of glass with a protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets.
Chemistry diaphragm pumps / MZ 2C NT +AK+M+D / Vacuubrand
- outstanding chemical resistance and superior vapor tolerance
- high performance even at low vacuum levels
- optimized vacuum even with gas ballast for condensate purge
- whisper quiet and very low vibration
- manual vacuum control, analog vacuum display