Vivaspin® 6 Centrifugal Concentrators
Vivaspin® 6 is optimally suited for the concentration of antibody-, protein-, nanoparticle- and virus samples from 6ml sample volume to 30 µl in a centrifuge accepting 50ml conical bottom centrifuge tubes. Our premium PES membranes in the twin vertical membrane design, lead to fast sample concentrations and high recoveries. A built-in dead stop pocket guarantees safe and complete concentrate recovery. The Vivaspin® 6 is the only device of its size that can operate a 6ml sample.
Vivaspin® 6 centrifugal concentrators have been developed to offer increased volume flexibility and performance. Vivaspin® 6 can process an impressive 6 ml in either swing bucket or fixed angle rotors accepting standard 15ml conical bottom test tubes. Vivaspin® 6 features twin vertical membranes for unparalleled filtration speed and > 100-fold concentration. The remaining volume is easy to read off the printed scale on the side of the concentrator and the modified dead stop pocket further simplifies direct pipette recovery of the final concentrate.
Centrifugal Concentrators / Vivaspin® 6 / Sartorius
- High flux PES twin membranes
- High retentate recovery > 90 %
- Vertical membrane design for ultra fast concentration
- Universal rotor compatibility
- Safe sample concentration due to dead-stop volume
- Convenient concentrate recovery by pipetting
- Volume graduation for easy reading/monitoring
- > 100-fold concentration with twin vertical membranes