UTS-IP65 – Automatic tablet testing system for isolators.
The UTS-IP65 is designed for operation in isolators or washing bays, and features a pressure equalization function. The UTS IP65 is largely identical to the UTS IP-LR, but differs in the following features:
- External operation (no operating display on the unit)
- Encapsulated weighing unit
- Wash down possible
Automatic tablet testing system for isolators / Charles Ischi AG
- In the feeder chute, the tablets are automatically de-dusted, separated and conveyed to the test area. Here, a rake system positions the tablets and transports them to the measuring stations.
- The positioning method upstream of the hardness tester enables almost any shape of tablet to be ideally positioned for diameter and hardness measurements.
- The tablet stopper, pusher and transport segment can be ideally adapted for each product. During product changes, these parts can be replaced in just a few easy steps.