ACE LC/MS and Rapid Analysis Columns
Nowhere is the need for a truly ultra-inert base deactivated HPLC column more important than in high-throughput analysis or LC/MS. Even subtle differences in silanol activity between columns can markedly affect the chromatography in the very short, fast columns typically used. In addition, any peak tailing due to silanol activity can have a profound effect on detection limits in high sensitivity assays. ACE ultra-inert base deactivated HPLC columns virtually eliminate the negative effects of silanols in HPLC separations. This unequaled performance is now available in 20, 30, 35 and 50mm length columns, with diameters from 1.0 to 4.6mm i.d. The ACE columns are suitable for high throughput and LC/MS applications and are the ideal choice for high volume screening assays used for drug analysis and combinatorial libraries where robust, reproducible columns are essential.
ACE LC/MS / ACE-Hichrom
- High performance – excellent peak shape for higher sensitivity
- Choice of 13 low bleed phases for complete optimization
- Ultra-inert silica enables MS compatible buffers to be used
- 20mm, 30mm, 35mm and 50mm column lengths
- 1.0, 2.1, 3.0, 4.0 and 4.6mm i.d.s