ACE 300Å HPLC columns
ACE 300Å Columns for Biotechnology
Excellent peak shape and reproducibility have established ACE HPLC columns as the finest available. This quality is now available for protein chemists desiring the utmost in performance and reproducibility for the separation of peptides, proteins and other high molecular weight biomolecules.
ACE 300Å columns are available in an extensive range of dimensions and particle sizes for use in micro-scale separations, LC/MS analyses, high-speed preparative analyses up to process scale.
|Phase||Functional group||Particle size (µm)||Pore size (Å)||Surface area (m2/g)||Endcapped||Carbon load (%)|
ACE 300Å / ACE UltraCore / ACE-Hichrom
- 300Å ultra high purity silica
- Ultimate protein and peptide application column
- C18, C8, C4, CN and Phenyl chemistries
- 3μm, 5μm and 10μm particle sizes
- Unmatched reproducibility
- Exceptional chemical stability