CD14 COMPARATIVE DISSOLUTION
he Teledyne Hanson 14-vessel CD14 dissolution tester runs two methods simultaneously or independently—ideal for bioequivalence studies of generic vs. innovator drug formulations. The 14 stirring positions allow for 6+1 or 12+2 configurations for improved workload efficiency in R&D, formulations, QC, and stability-test labs. With digital temperature probes at 12 positions the CD14 is able to test two different formulations with separate settings for every parameter under the same temperature conditions.
14 Vessel Dissolution tester/ CD14 /Teledyne Hanson
CD14 TESTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Compatible with Apparatus 1, 2, 5, and 6.
- Spindle speed: 25 rpm to 250 rpm, accurate to ± 1 rpm with displayed resolution 0.1 rpm.
- Temperature: programmable from 25.0 °C to 50.0 °C with accuracy of ± 0.5 °C.
- Digital temperature probes: 10 °C to 60 °C with accuracy of ± 0.1 °C from 30 °C to 55 °C, and displayed resolution of 0.01 °C.
- Compliant with USP, EP, JP, US FDA Enhanced Mechanical Calibration and ASTM E2503 standards.
21 CFR PART 11 COMPLIANCE
- Up to 100 users with three-levels of security and customizable profiles at each level.
- Biometric fingerprint reader for positive ID of users, plus password-only option.
- Customizable report formats with up to three signatures per report.